The primary goals of cyber assaults are to collect delicate data on customers or to disable your web site. Both state of affairs ends in damaging the sufferer’s repute and presumably monetary loss too. So it is smart to guard your web site utilizing the varied on-line instruments accessible.
Exabytes WordPress Internet hosting comes with Plesk WordPress Toolkit that robotically applies all essential safety measures. Non-critical safety measures will be utilized manually. If safety measures make your web site work incorrectly, you’ll be able to revert them at any time.
Easy methods to set the run the safety test on Exabytes WordPress Internet hosting?
- Login to your WordPress Internet hosting – http://billing.exabytes.com.my/mypanel/
- Click on on Handle My WordPress button entry to Plesk management panel
- Click on on WordPress tab on left bar
- Click on on the “view” textual content button that positioned beside Safety standing (Below the screenshot of your web site)
- Click on on the “Examine safety” button, the newest Safety Measures might be listed out
- Choose these measures that should be mounted and click on on the “Safe” button to proceed
- You might be completed!